27 Nisan 2011 Çarşamba

How to solve Oracle Cannot access NLS data files or invalid environment specified exception

Recently, I have tried to port a seam application to tomcat from weblogic. I have got below exception...

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-12705: Cannot access NLS data files or invalid environment specified


After a quite time consuming search, I have found a solution that works for me. My oracle jdbc driver version is 10.2.0.1.0 and name is ojdbc14.jar. Here is the solution ;

 -Duser.language=en  -Duser.region=us







2 yorum:

  1. Please where can I do this setting: -Duser.language=en -Duser.region=us? I am having the same issue

    YanıtlaSil
  2. A fast, depending on each case, is that change in contro panel windows the region of your computer, for example, switch from Spanish to English and Reboot the computer.

    YanıtlaSil